- Leadership Awards Night
- Organization Awards
- Organization Of Year
Mary B. Coburn Organization of the Year
To honor recognized student organizations at FSU that have been responsible for major contributions to the University community or constituent groups in the areas of service and leadership.
The recipient of this award must have demonstrated the following:
- A positive impact throughout the FSU and surrounding community through innovative programming
- An exemplary commitment to the organization's mission and values as well as the core values of FSU--Vires, Artes, Mores
- Contributions to further enhance the Seminole spirit of tradition
- Have not previously received this award within the past four years
- Good standing with the Student Activities Center (i.e. currently recognized and absent of disciplinary issues)
Nominations are unavailable at this time.