Mary B. Coburn Organization of the Year
To honor one recognized undergraduate student organization and one graduate student organization at FSU that has been responsible for major contributions to the University community or constituent group in the areas of service and leadership.
The recipient of this award must have demonstrated the following:
- A positive impact throughout the FSU and surrounding community through innovative programming
- An exemplary commitment to the organization's mission and values as well as the core values of FSU--Vires, Artes, Mores
- Contributions to further enhance the Seminole spirit of tradition
- Have not previously received this award within the past four years
- Good standing with the Student Activities Center (i.e. currently recognized and absent of disciplinary issues)