- Leadership Awards Night
- Student Awards
- Pittman Award
Sean A. Pittman Award
Nominations for awards in this category can only be submitted by faculty and staff. Students can not make nominations in this category.
Awarded to ONE student who has demonstrated outstanding leadership and dedication to the study body, university,
and community with significant contributions to the welfare and support of African-American students.
- Currently enrolled at FSU
- Have been a student at FSU for at least two semesters
- Be in good academic standing
- Demonstrate service to the student body, university, and community with an emphasis on support and contributions to the African-American population
- Have not previously received this award
Nominations are unavailable at this time.