Faculty/Staff Seminole Award
Awarded to between two and four faculty/A&P/staff members who are responsible for major contributions to the University through service to students, this award is presented to those candidates who have an exemplary attitude toward students, who are enthusiastic about working with students, and who extend themselves to help students. This award is based on service beyond the responsibilities of their job description, teaching, and research.
- Currently employed at FSU
- Have been employed at FSU for at least two semesters
- Have not previously received this award within the past four years
Advisor of the Year
To honor ONE FSU faculty/staff member who contributes time and expertise in a volunteer activity capacity to a student organization at FSU.
- Be a full-time FSU employee
- Responsible for giving excellent guidance and advice to a RSO
- Serve as an advisor on a volunteer basis and is not a mandatory requirement within the functions of staff/faculty's position.
- Have not received this award within the past four years